[Openstack] [Keystone] legacy_token_auth

Yogeshwar Srikrishnan yogesh.srikrishnan at rackspace.com
Tue Aug 16 19:39:51 UTC 2011

If you don't want legacy token auth as a middleware you should still be
able to edit keystone.conf and remove legacy-auth from the pipeline and
have the application running.
Regards

On 08/15/2011 06:44 PM, Nguyen, Liem Manh wrote:

> Hello Stackers,
>
> Currently, we have the legacy_token_auth to "help" with integration
> with services (like Swift) that still talks auth v1.0.  Will this
> filter go away and other services will be speaking pure Keystone when
> Diablo releases?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Liem

*Yogeshwar Srikrishnan*
Software Engineer III
Email: yogesh.srikrishnan at rackspace.com
<mailto:yogesh.srikrishnan at rackspace.com>
Phone: (210) 459-1412
This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.