[Openstack] Problems connecting Dashboard and Nova

Arvind Somya asomya at cisco.com
Tue Aug 9 23:16:00 UTC 2011

That's correct .. you'll have to manually kill each screen process and
run again. The script creates a screen for each process it starts and if
it dies before the end it just leaves the screens running. usually when
it does that you can do a nova.sh clean and nova.sh scrub to try and get
rid of those screens.

Thanks
Arvind