[Openstack] Problems connecting Dashboard and Nova

Rafael Durán Castañeda rafadurancastaneda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:28:57 UTC 2011

Are you running an all-in-on environment as Mark pointed out? It might
be a problem about endpoitnts urls if you are using a distributed system
(not really sure). In addition I saw some changes on Keystone Admin
roles, maybe Dashboard needs to catch up to keystone changes, but again
I'm no really sure, Keystone/dashboard developers might give you further
information.