[Openstack] some newbie questions

Nathanael Burton nathanael.i.burton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 23:11:44 UTC 2011

Actually the VNC display number varies based on how many instances may be
running on the node. Login to the box and run "virsh list" to list the
instances and get the domain id of the one in question. Then run "virsh
vncdisplay <id>" and it will output the VNC display number.  :0 means 5900,
:1 means 5901, etc...

/nate

http://uksysadmin.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/running-openstack-under-virtualbox-a-complete-guide/-