[Openstack] Getting keystone to work with nova/glance

Ziad Sawalha ziad.sawalha at rackspace.com
Mon Aug 1 14:59:46 UTC 2011

Hi Marc -

service_host points to the service (Nova in this case). This is only used if you're running the auth middleware on a separate server (that's an advanced configuration for being able to scale out in the future). However, even if you set that incorrectly to the Keystone server, it probably was not used. That setting is only used if you load the auth_token.py middleware as a standalone app (instead of as a wsgi filter – see line 296 of auth_token.py)

To troubleshoot Keystone, can you try making curl calls to your keystone server to make sure it is working? Sample curls calls are in the read me file (on github).