[Openstack] Quantum (virtual network service) Mtg 10:30 am Friday

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Fri Apr 29 05:40:54 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

A heads up, as it seems like this did not make it on the official schedule:
we'll be meeting at 10:30 am tomorrow to discuss practical next steps with
respect to the Quantum virtual network service project (and at 11:30, I
believe for IPAM).  We've made a ton of progress during this summit, but
good planning will help us make sure we keep up the momentum.

The meeting is in the "Camino Real" room, which is the second level of the
hotel.  I'd like to cover how we can slice up the quantum work, as well as
more practical questions around the tools & meetings we will use to
collaborate.  If you are unable to make the meeting but feel like you'd like
to contribute from an implementation perspective, please speak up.  Once we
have more information in place about email lists, launchpad page, etc. we
will send them to this list.

Dan