[Openstack] Atlas - Load Balancing Open Source Project

Josh Odom josh.odom at rackspace.com
Mon Apr 25 14:22:15 UTC 2011

That's correct… Also, right now a lot of the integration components (auth, etc.) depend on Rackspace systems.  Much of the work for the next few months will be to generalize these components so that it is more usable and deployable across a wider variety of environments.  Additionally, we also plan to add support for either ha-proxy or nginx so that the software can be deployed with a full OSS stack.

Josh