[Openstack] Unconference forum at the Design summit

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Fri Apr 22 20:37:00 UTC 2011

On 4/20/11 3:13 AM, "Thierry Carrez" <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

>Depending on the available rooms, we'll have one or more rooms dedicated
>to this "unconference forum". This one will be directly organized by the
>participants, by placing their session name on a big whiteboard with
>empty slots waiting to be filled. All the details (when it starts, where
>it is, etc.) will be precised at the opening session of the design summit.

Here is the plan for the Unconference next week in Santa Clara:

HOURS:

Thursday from 9am - 6pm in Yosemite
Friday from 9am - 5pm in Cypress

PROCESS:

* I will place a large paper schedule outside of Yosemite and Cypress on
Wednesday night at 6pm. The schedule will be broken out into 30 minute
chunks for you to add your session. Please include the session name and
speaker/owner.
* I will update the online schedule at
http://openstack-spring2011.sched.org/ with the information added to allow
people to use their mobile phone for scheduling their time.

EQUIPMENT:

* Both Yosemite and Cypress will have a slide projector as well as white
paper pads and markers

- - -
Stephen Spector
OpenStack Community Manager