[Openstack] Enhancements to Glance in Diablo? Input welcomed

Devin Carlen devin.carlen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:35:11 UTC 2011

Perfect - I am scheduled to give a talk about the dashboard at the summit next week.  I was going to have it be a "intro to dashboard" sort of thing to try to get more people contributing to it.

Instead I'm going to rework my talk to include all of this stuff, the openstack API migration, auth, etc. for the future of dashboard.

Thanks guys for planning my talk for me! :)