[Openstack] Floating IP in OpenStack API

Eldar Nugaev enugaev at griddynamics.com
Sat Apr 16 00:28:34 UTC 2011

Hi Erik

Thank you for response!
Yes, you are absolutely right OpenStack API already support shared IP groups.
Suppose there are some misunderstanding, because I wrote about floating IPs.

I want to have API for association IPs from floating IPs pool with
particular VM.

At this moment we have #1 implementation as a path in our RPM repo
http://yum.griddynamics.net/. And going to make the merge proposal to
trunk.

Also we going to create blueprint about #3 and attach branch to it.

Eldar

--
Eldar
Skype: eldar.nugaev