[Openstack] distributed and heterogeneous schedulers

Joseph Suh jsuh at isi.edu
Thu Apr 14 21:52:41 UTC 2011

I think 1) is a clean solution. Another option is adding "frequently" used columns to the instance table (and/or compute nodes table), but this leaves a subjective decision on what is a frequently used column and needs constant change whenever a new decision is made.

It seems that Jay's suggestion of adding is_user_added column is reasonable and a quick solution.

Thanks,

Joseph