[Openstack] dotnet cloud files access?

Chuck Thier cthier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 02:19:14 UTC 2011

Hi Jon,

I'm not familiar with the C# bindings, but the fact that you can do
some operations sounds promising.  A 503 return code from the server means
that something wrong happened server side, so you might check the server
logs to see if they provide any useful information.  Another useful test
would be to verify that you can correctly upload a file with the st tool.

Out of curiosity,  are you also running swift on OS X?

--
Chuck