[Openstack] Federated Identity Management (bursting and zones)

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:49:06 UTC 2011

I don't see how one would give access to an entire organization at once.  That was the purpose of returning multiple subjects from auth in the other proposal.  If I want to give everyone in the "bar" organization in my instance, the check somehow has to be able to find out that bob is a member of "bar".  Getting multiple subjects back from auth makes this easy because bob could be in a member of different subjects that would all be returned:
[group:workers]
[organization:bar]
etc...
And I can just say (organization:bar, can_halt, alice)
is there a way to do this type of thing in this proposal?

Vish