[Openstack] good overview briefings

James Urquhart jurquhar at cisco.com
Fri Apr 1 17:01:58 UTC 2011

Brian,

I, too, was looking for this information, and had to go through a contact at
Rackspace to get an out-of-date deck. (It wasn't very out of date, but
stillĀŠ)

Would marketing/informational collateral fall under the "documentation"
alias, or should we consider creating a new list/wiki area for those of us
both consuming and generating OpenStack specific collateral that could be
used "as is" or incorporated into member presentations/collateral?

If its already covered by other efforts, I'm cool with that. Its just that
there is no easy place to get "how to explain openstack and current
activities to others" materials.

If I missed something obvious, please forgive me. I'm somewhat new to the
community.

James Urquhart
Market Strategist, Cloud Computing
Service Provider Systems Unit