[Openstack] Please welcome our new Technical Writer Anne Gentle

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Sep 10 18:58:47 UTC 2010

Thanks all! I'm going to ask lots of questions I'm sure, but for starters
I'd love to get your thoughts either on this list, on IRC, or as comments on
the blog post about:

- What are examples of your favorite technical documentation (sites or books
or...)? What attributes make it your favorite?

- What do you think should be the goals of OpenStack technical
documentation? Support? Adoption? Education? All of the above?

- Who do you see as the main consumers of this technical documentation -
developers, administrators, dev-ops, web-ops, is there another group we need
to address?

I got my wiki geek on today by doing an inclusion in MoinMoin so I'm looking
forward to building reusable modular pages in the wiki. :) Plus I'll have a
development environment set up in the next few weeks so I can add to the
developer documentation.

Looking forward to serving the community.

Thanks,
Anne