[Openstack] Merge proposals and criteria for approval

Michael Barton mike-launchpad at weirdlooking.com
Thu Dec 23 14:22:02 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Michael Barton
<mike-launchpad at weirdlooking.com> wrote:
> I kind of feel like accepting broken code just because it has good
> documentation, test coverage or whatever is backwards.
>
> But I don't know much about what's going on with nova development.  It
> might make sense to do this to get the change queue flushed.

After talking about this with a few people, my initial reaction may
not reflect how I actually feel.  Breaking tests makes it hard for the
whole rest of the team to work and should be avoided.  But beyond
that, getting things integrated can be more important than perfect
individual changes.

--Mike