[Openstack-track-chairs] Thank you! Phase 1 Complete

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Feb 20 04:58:32 UTC 2018

Thank you so much to our Programming Committees for this first round.
We've had great discussion for this first phase, and we will definitely
be reviewing and considering it for the next phase and future summits.
We really appreciate your time and energy!

Community Voting will start in the am (probably ~7am Pacific) and will
last until Feb 26th. After that, we'll move on to Track Chairs Phase II,
complete with a brand new instructional video (TBA).

Thanks again!
Jimmy