[Openstack-track-chairs] [E] [OpenStack-track-chairs] ATTN: Workshop Selection

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Feb 14 19:02:47 UTC 2018

Yes - the duplications are b/c of one entry per speaker. I should have
cleaned that up before I sent.  But your'e right... there are not a lot
of entries, which is typical for Hands On Workshops. If you look at the
# of selections we need per track on Spreadsheet 2, you'll see it's
reflective of the low number of submissions.