[Openstack-track-chairs] Track change requests ...

Mahati C mahati.chamarthy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:30:18 UTC 2018

My $0.02 as well.

Agree, the track categories seem a bit limited. IMO the second talk fits
into Private & Hybrid Cloud category. And the first into perhaps Public
Cloud. I could also see how "Telecom" could fit into those areas of talks
as it is the most popular use case and hence the talk submitter tagging
them with that. As a consequence, it does makes it a bit difficult to find
the "right" category :)

Best,
Mahati