[Openstack-track-chairs] Fwd: Private & Hybrid Track

Shuquan Huang huang.shuquan at 99cloud.net
Wed Feb 14 08:53:21 UTC 2018

Thanks Julia. I also went through the huge list and requested track change for some. I just checked the status of them. It’s pending as well.

And this one is also concerning, https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/20629?category=210

From: <openstack-track-chairs-bounces at lists.openstack.org> on behalf of Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>
Date: Wednesday, 14 February 2018 at 6:36 AM
To: <Openstack-track-chairs at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-track-chairs] Fwd: Private & Hybrid Track

Thanks Julia! I appreciate you sending it. This is a great example of the type of discussion we would love to see within the Track Chairs ML.  It's very valuable for us from the Foundation POV to see these types of discussions b/c it helps us with programming future summits.

Further, it's a great example of really good Track Chair review/communication. For those of you that might be new to the process, Julia nails it :)

Cheers,
Jimmy

Julia Kreger wrote:

Jimmy requested that I send this over to the track chair list. I sent this earlier today upon finishing up sifting through the current state of the Private & Hybrid queue. The fun of multiple email addresses! :)