[Openstack-track-chairs] Track change requests ...

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:49:50 UTC 2018

I submitted track change requests for

this talk <https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/20657>, and this
talk <https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/20749>

to Public Cloud from Telecom & NFV.

The changes were rejected with the message that they weren't "Public cloud
specific". They are certainly more appropriate in Public cloud than in
Telecom & NFV; for example, I could ask the question "How are these Telecom
& NFV specific".

How do you want us to handle these kinds of track change requests?

A more generic issue that I'm seeing is that with these track names

Private & Hybrid Cloud
Public Cloud
Container Infrastructure
Edge Computing
OpenDev CI/CD
HPC/GPU/AI
Telecom & NFV, and
Open Source Community

it may become hard to decide where to slot some topics.

Thanks,

-amrith