[Openstack-track-chairs] Programming Committee Communications

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Thu Feb 8 19:20:02 UTC 2018

Hi all!

Thank you for participating as a member of a Vancouver Summit
Programming Committee. Just a heads up that the Vancouver Summit
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/> CFP closes *TODAY at
11:59pm Pacific Time (February 9 at 6:59am UTC).*

We would love for you to help promote this final deadline to your
respective audiences. Along those lines, we put some sample tweets
together that you can send out to your various social media accounts.
Sample text for each track can be found at the bottom of this etherpad
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/programmingcommitee_VANCOUVER2018>.

If you have any questions, please respond on this mailing list or
contact us directly at speakersupport at openstack.org. We will be
following up this week with next steps.

Cheers,
Jimmy & Kendall