[Openstack-track-chairs] Weird Problem with Team List

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Tue Feb 28 23:22:09 UTC 2017

Hey all -

There is a problem that we've identified with the Team List where adding
to the list seems to be doubling the "adds". Basically, you could
potentially end up with the same list repeated. We're working on a bug fix.

I know your time is valuable, so if you have finalized your list and
don't want to wait for a bug fix, go ahead and finalize it underneath
one of your track chair's selection lists. Then let us know who and
which track and we'll moev them over to your final team selections.

Our apologies for the error!

Thanks,
Jimmy