[Openstack-track-chairs] Change Requests

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Feb 14 15:24:59 UTC 2017

There are lots of change requests that I can't process b/c people have
already added them to their selection list.  If you are a track chair of
one of the originating tracks below, please go to
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/selections and make sure you
don't have these talks in your Selection list. If you do, click on the
little gear and remove it from your list. Please make sure all your
fellow track chairs do the same. Otherwise, I won't be able to approve
these track change requests.

Thanks!
Jimmy