[Openstack-track-chairs] Category Definitions

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Mon Feb 13 13:59:52 UTC 2017

The current plan is to offer one session per project for the project updates track. Heidi Joy at the Foundation has extended an invitation to each PTL. She is also working closely with the Product Working Group to utilize these update sessions as a way to record and publish information for the roadmap.

Scheduling has not yet begun. We are going to socialize the plan a bit more at the Project Teams Gathering event next week to make sure we have as many projects represented as possible.