[Openstack-track-chairs] Suggestion: Allowing to unselect a selection

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:30:34 UTC 2017

Hey Gal,

I am able to select a different option after selecting any. Additionally at
the top there is a "Selections" link which goes to a Kanban style screen
where I can move items I marked as Interested, back and forth between
Interested, Yes, and No. Hope this helps.

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Gal Sagie <gal.sagie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a suggestion for the tool, i noticed that once i select one of the
> selections for a talk
> ("Yes", "Interested", "No Thanks") i cant unselect it and i have to pick
> at least one of the three.
>
> Its not that troubling but i would suggest to have this supported, i
> accidentally clicked
> for a talk and i cant remove my selection.
>
> Thanks
> Gal.

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
OpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
http://osic.org

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command