[openstack-tc] Create Stein PTL election tag on openstack/governance

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Aug 23 12:52:44 UTC 2018

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 11:59 PM, Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com> wrote:
>
> Hello TC,
>    I'd like to request the creation of a tag on the
> openstack/governance repo for essentially freezing the repo and
> therefore defining the per-project deliverables and extra-ATCs.
>
> Please create the tag aug-2018-elections[1]

We already have a tag with that name. The YAML file says sept-2018-elections, so I assume that’s just a typo.

> The following open changes: could potentially impact the election:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/governance+topic:project-update
> as each of these changes adds a repo to a project team, however given
> neither of them passes CI and has no Rollcall-Vote I think it's
> appropriate to exclude them from consideration for the Stein PTL
> election.

I approved https://review.openstack.org/#/c/592293/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/592293/> which should not have any effect since it retires a repo.

After that patch merged I tagged the new HEAD of master 0aa4de942ade7bda5667add0a57c62d578c709db with sept-2018-elections.

Doug