[openstack-tc] TC dinner around Denver

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 1 14:13:38 UTC 2017

On 2017-09-01 12:34:07 +0200 (+0200), Thierry Carrez wrote:
[...]
> Most week days are likely to be conflicting with something, so I was
> wondering who would still be around on Friday night ? It could be a
> great way to close and reflect on the week, if enough people are still
> around. If you can't make it on Friday, what are your currently-free days ?

I don't leave until Saturday, so getting together with some people
on Friday night would work for me. I also don't really have any
conflicts other than an Infra team thing which isn't nailed down yet
but is looking likely for Tuesday night (based on skimming
team members' stated availabilities).
--
Jeremy Stanley