[openstack-tc] Welcome new TC membership

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 27 07:55:37 UTC 2017

Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Sydney:
>>
>> There will be a Board+TC+UC+Staff ("Leadership") meeting in Sydney on
>> Sunday, November 5, starting at 11am and closing at 5pm. Participation
>> is of course voluntary. It should be followed by an evening
>> event/dinner. I don't have all details right now, will post them as soon
>> as they are communicated. It's time for us to discuss what we want to
>> see on the agenda for this meeting. I expect us to discuss that during
>> office hours this week !
>
> Update: Alan moved the start of the joint leadership meeting to 1pm.

Location:

"The meeting is located in the ICC (convention center) on Level 3 in
Room E3.1/E3.2.

On Sunday morning when you enter the convention center registration
lobby, there will be signage and helpful way-finder staffers there to
help people find their way upstairs and over to the board meeting room."