[openstack-tc] Office hours time off DST

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Nov 16 15:38:27 UTC 2017

Hey TC members,

With the world being off DST and our office hours being pegged to UTC, I
can see how their placement might no longer be optimal. In particular,
the Thursday slot that is supposed to be US West-Coast to Europe might
now be difficult to attend at 15:00utc for some.

Let's check our assumptions using a framadate at:
https://framadate.org/MqRvvppNGX4hL3cz

Note: bonus points for not changing every 6 months, so unless the
current times do really not work for us (i.e. some TC members cannot
attend more than one office hour) we'll not change the times :)