[openstack-tc] Meeting on Tuesday (May 30) ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon May 29 08:47:38 UTC 2017

Sean Dague wrote:
> So, if people would like me there in the conversation, my suggestion is
> to schedule it for the following week.

Agreed, no urgency here. I'll be traveling next week and might miss the
meeting time, but I think my presence is not as important as yours on
this topic.

> And, honestly, potentially make
> that the only agenda item that week to give it lots of time.

That was the idea.

So let's plan a specific meeting on that on June 6th 20:00utc. Anyone
interested in moderating that discussion ? Since I'm not 100% sure I'll
be around I'd rather let someone else run the show.