[openstack-tc] Meeting on Tuesday (May 30) ?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri May 26 15:00:00 UTC 2017

On 05/26/2017 10:16 AM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> On 05/26/2017 09:06 AM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
>> On 2017-05-26 10:50:39 +0200 (+0200), Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> [...]
>>> an IRC meeting could prove useful to unblock the postgresql
>>> discussion. Please reply here if you think that it would be a good
>>> idea.
>> [...]
>>
>> Yes please, it may help to untangle some of the interrelated
>> concerns for me at least.
>>

> I think it would make sense to have an interactive discussion around
> the topic. Holding the meeting sounds good to me.

I do think an interactive discussion is appropriate. I won't, however,
be able to attend next week. With the US Holiday on Monday we've got
some camping time scheduled for next week as well.

So, if people would like me there in the conversation, my suggestion is
to schedule it for the following week. And, honestly, potentially make
that the only agenda item that week to give it lots of time.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net