[openstack-tc] Office hours times

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:20:10 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am down for three one hour slots. Hopefully 3 different days, right?

Part of me wants to maintain the Tuesday 20:00 UTC slot because it is
already blocked out on most of our calendars.  Honestly one of the big
reasons I want a fixed time is to keep some time unscheduled.  I'll
leave that spot busy on my calendar even if we don't maintain it as a
group because $EMPOYER meetings already avoid it.  (now that I look, I
still have it for 2 hours to include the old cross-project meeting :)

20:00 UTC does get a bit late in Europe though.  Actually, the times
ttx proposed originally (0100, 0900 and 1500 UTC) here look like they
give one good time and one marginal time to each of the 3 major zones
(NA, EMEA, APAC).

I do not have as much of an opinion on spreading out the days but that
may be useful.

dt

--

Dean Troyer