[openstack-tc] Fwd: [Foundation Board] Boston Summit Map for the Board

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue May 2 14:11:06 UTC 2017

Chris Dent wrote:
> On Mon, 1 May 2017, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>
>> We could arrange a common dinner time, like towards the end of the week
>> so that we can reflect on the experience... It's OK if some people miss
>> it due to other commitments but it would be great to have at least our
>> two "new" members.
>
> I think reflecting on the experience is great, but I was thinking
> more in terms of taking advantage of the face to face time to, as a
> group, establish some shortish-term goals (often best done f2f).
> Establish goals in person; execute async.

That's a good idea. Given that historically, dinner was not necessarily
the most productive moment for us, we could plan to get together on the
last slot of Thursday at the Forum (17:00-17:40). A number of slots are
open there, so we could just book one. That could be useful to discuss
next steps and a bit more shared understandings.

It doesn't have to be private, but it would be clearly primarily meant
as a coordination discussion between TC members. Then we would break off
for dinner with the last humans standing.

Thoughts on that ?