[openstack-tc] Fwd: [Foundation Board] Boston Summit Map for the Board

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Mon May 1 15:03:04 UTC 2017

On Mon, 1 May 2017, Thierry Carrez wrote:

> We could arrange a common dinner time, like towards the end of the week
> so that we can reflect on the experience... It's OK if some people miss
> it due to other commitments but it would be great to have at least our
> two "new" members.

I think reflecting on the experience is great, but I was thinking
more in terms of taking advantage of the face to face time to, as a
group, establish some shortish-term goals (often best done f2f).
Establish goals in person; execute async.

> Monday is probably too early, Tuesday there is the one and only party...
> I can do Wednesday (not too early, so like 8pm), or Thursday evening.

I'd prefer Thursday. I'm planning to go to a scientific working
group gathering on Wednesday evening.

--
Chris Dent                  ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)       https://anticdent.org/