[openstack-tc] Fwd: [Foundation Board] Boston Summit Map for the Board

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon May 1 14:34:23 UTC 2017

Chris Dent wrote:
> On Mon, 1 May 2017, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>
>> Yes, the only events the TC is involved in are the Saturday dinner and
>> the Sunday afternoon meeting.
>
> Have we got any scheduled time (besides Saturday and Sunday) for
> hanging out and discussing evil^wfuture plans? If not, should we?

We could arrange a common dinner time, like towards the end of the week
so that we can reflect on the experience... It's OK if some people miss
it due to other commitments but it would be great to have at least our
two "new" members.

Monday is probably too early, Tuesday there is the one and only party...
I can do Wednesday (not too early, so like 8pm), or Thursday evening.