[openstack-tc] Agenda for TC Meeting tomorrow Tue May 2nd, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon May 1 10:21:54 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Here is the proposed agenda for tomorrow's TC meeting. The last three
topics were technically submitted a couple hours past the deadline, but
I included them anyway since (1) we have a bit of a backlog, (2) next
week we won't have any meeting, (3) we'll come back from Boston with
plenty of new things to tackle. So let's cover as much ground as we can
this week:

* Elect chair [1] (add your candidacy here)
* Drop Technical Committee meetings [2]
* Do not make decisions using synchronous communication [3]
* Change the target for this goal to uWSGI not Apache mod_wsgi [4]
* TC to have approve authority on maintenance-mode projects [5]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/458774
[2] https://review.openstack.org/459848
[3] https://review.openstack.org/460946