[openstack-tc] OpenStack Leadership Meeting (OpenStack Board, TC, UC and Foundation Team)

Erin Disney erin at openstack.org
Wed Jul 5 18:40:44 UTC 2017

Hey Sean-

Sorry for the confusion! When we signed the PTG venue contract last spring, the Board Meeting was not currently scheduled so we did not have rooms for Saturday night officially reserved. The link <http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=the%20OpenStack%20Project%20Teams%20Gathering%5Edensa%60fntfnta%60149.00%60USD%60false%604%609/7/17%609/19/17%608/20/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes> is working again and there are plenty of rooms on Saturday night and beyond still available.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other issues, but block is open and ready for reservations! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Denver.

Erin Disney
OpenStack Marketing
erin at openstack.org <mailto:erin at openstack.org>