[openstack-tc] Board+TC workshop & TC vision building day in Boston

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Feb 8 16:51:49 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As mentioned yesterday, the Board has been organizing an in-person
Board+TC+UC workshop to discuss strategic vision for OpenStack, based on
the work that Allison started at [1]. Colette proposed to take
advantage of having TC-member critical mass to organize a "TC vision"
building day, with a facilitator from ZingTrain (Timo, for those who
attended the first training) to help.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-12questions-exercise-board

The agenda is the following:

March 8 (Wednesday)
9am - 5pm Joint Board, TC, UC workshop
6pm - Group Dinner or Activity

March 9 (Thursday)
9am - 5pm Board Meeting
9am - 5pm "TC vision" facilitation day

If you're not interested in attending the "TC vision" exercise nor the
Board meeting, feel free to skip Thursday.

The meeting(s) will happen at DLA Piper offices:

DLA Piper LLP
33 Arch Street
26th Floor
Boston, Massachusetts

You'll need to RSVP here so that security lets you in:
https://framadate.org/fkzgeZOiW2yEr4j4

Let me know if you have questions, will do my best to forward them to
the adequate person.

PS: Colette still plans to organize the second session of Leadership
training in Ann Arbor on April 11-13, so mark your calendars if you're
interested.