[openstack-tc] Board+TC meeting around Boston Summit

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Apr 5 15:18:16 UTC 2017

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Flavio Percoco wrote:
>> On 27/03/17 11:56 +0200, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> Alan Clark just communicated to me that we'll have our traditional
>>> Board+TC+UC meeting on Sunday, May 7th in Boston, starting at 2pm (exact
>>> location still tbd). The focus will be on the work streams defined at
>>> the recent workshop.
>>>
>>> For those who will be around already, there will also be a
>>> Board+TC+UC+Staff dinner on Saturday, May 6th, 7pm. Location will be
>>> Level 3 of the Marriott Copley Place Hotel.
>>
>> Thanks for the heads up. As for the dinner, is there a heads count
>> limit? Can spouses come too?
>
> Just got confirmation that everyone may bring a plus one.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend:

"""
The joint Board of Directors, User Committee, Technical Committee, and
Foundation Staff dinner will take place on Saturday, May 6 at 7:00pm at
the third floor atrium in the Marriott Copley Place Hotel.

If your spouse/significant other will be accompanying you to Boston then
you're welcome to bring them along, please just include them in the RSVP
headcount.

Please RSVP here: https://bostonboardofdirectorsdinner.eventbrite.com
"""