[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Apr 4th, 20:00 UTC

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Apr 4 14:03:05 UTC 2017

> On Apr 3, 2017, at 4:45 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Here is the agenda for tomorrow's TC meeting:
>
> * Renew & add Zanata dev members as extra ATC [1]
> * Clarify project addition process [2]
> * Propose the addition of an assert:maintenance-mode [3]
> * Use case analysis for Golang addition to Openstack [4]
> * Add a "docs:install-guide-verified" tag [5]

Alexandra and I are going to work on revising this to make it more general and similar to the other “managed” tags by moving some of the implementation details into the documentation team’s contributor guide. I suggest that we remove it from the agenda for this week, until we’ve had time to do that work.

Doug