[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Nov 22nd, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Nov 21 08:24:32 UTC 2016

Dear TC members,

The Technical Committee will meet at 20:00 UTC on Tuesday, with the
following agenda:

* Rearrange presentation of Principles [1]
* Prefer voluntary participation [2]
* We value clear, friendly and open communication [3]
* Update Python CTI for 3.5 [4]
* Acknowledge nominal prerequisites for tests [5]
* Review of Ocata goal acknowledgements
* Add project Octavia to OpenStack big-tent [6] (initial discussion)
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/394786
[2] https://review.openstack.org/398540
[3] https://review.openstack.org/365590
[4] https://review.openstack.org/397501
[5] https://review.openstack.org/397502
[6] https://review.openstack.org/313056

I'll likely not be available at that time due to conferencing. Doug has
agreed to run the meeting in my absence.