[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue May 31st, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon May 30 10:11:54 UTC 2016

Dear TC members,

We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting.
Since we are still gathering data for the golang decision, I decided to
skip it this week and process our backlog of recent requests instead.
That gives the following agenda... We'll likely not get to the bottom of
it but we can try.

* Add resolution explaining which tests we think defcore should use [1]
* Add resolution asking defcore committee to avoid using proxy APIs in
tests [2]
* Add Juju Charms for OpenStack [3]
* Add project Vitrage to OpenStack big-tent [4]
* Add project Watcher to OpenStack big-tent [5]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/312718
[2] https://review.openstack.org/312719
[3] https://review.openstack.org/224797