[openstack-tc] Design Summit video advice for session moderators

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Fri Mar 25 23:44:56 UTC 2016

Here's a suggestion of format for your consideration. How about we have three people with experience in this, and have a session moderated by someone.

I'm happy to volunteer to be that moderator, I have experience doing that kind of thing both in my professional capacity and as <cough>an elected politician. Yes, no kidding, my elected title is "Town Moderator" :)

To do something like this, I'll put out a call for questions to the community, as well as come up with some questions of my own, and I'll organize this video session just as one would a panel discussion.

I'm also happy to help with arranging something like this, in any way that may be appropriate.

Thanks,

-amrith