[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue June 14th, 20:00 UTC

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:27:51 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 2:17 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>
wrote:

> Dear TC members,
>
> We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting, with
> the following agenda:
>
> * Tidy of item 5 of the vulnerability:managed tag [1]
> * Fast-tracking projects.yaml release tags / deliverable changes
> (dhellmann)
> * Add project Smaug to OpenStack big-tent [2]
> * Updates projects.yaml to indicate type:service only if a REST API is
> provided [3]
> * Open discussion
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/300698
> [2] https://review.openstack.org/326724
> [3] https://review.openstack.org/317094
>
> See you all tomorrow !
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

If the thread regarding "data files" defined in setup.cfg was not sent too
late on last week, I'd like a brief conversation provided we have time
regarding "config" being installed via pbr/setuptools/etc.

If this can be squeezed in, I'll plan for next week [with a guidance
resolution to be voted on]

--Morgan