[openstack-tc] Skipping next week meeting ?

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Jan 21 16:05:54 UTC 2016

> On Jan 21, 2016, at 9:34 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
>
> Hi TC members,
>
> As discussed during the Open Discussion at the last TC meeting, we expect a number of members to be unavailable for next week's meeting on Tuesday, January 26th. I won't be around due to a Foundation staff offsite, Sean will be at the nova midcycle, and some others may miss due to the Board meeting or other midcycles running next week.
>
> We have a number of recently-submitted items to process though, including 3 new project team applications. On one hand, it would be great to make progress on that backlog. On the other, those discussions would certainly benefit from a large attendance.
>
> My vote is on skipping, but if 7 members feel like we should have it, then we definitely should :) If that's the case I will work on the agenda tomorrow and forward the relevant bits to Flavio, since he volunteered to chair in my absence.

I’ve found the in-meeting discussions of some of the recent project applications to be valuable, so while commenting on the reviews is useful I would prefer to wait a week and have the discussion when more of us will be present for real-time conversation.

That said, I’m available if we decide to meet.

Doug