[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Jan 5th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jan 4 10:30:45 UTC 2016

Dear TC members,

I hope you spent a refreshing end-of-year holiday period and wish you
all a happy new year. We'll have our first meeting for 2016 tomorrow at
20:00 UTC, with the following agenda:

* Resolution about Image Uploads and Linux Kernels [1]
* Add The Four Opens [2]
* Remove containers from Nova's mission [3]
* Cross-project spec rubberstamp: Add clouds.yaml support specification [4]
* Cross-project spec rubberstamp: Backwards compat for libraries and
clients [5]
* Open discussion
   * "Upstream development" track at the Austin OpenStack Summit
   * N/O naming status

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/256438/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/256439
[3] https://review.openstack.org/256440