[openstack-tc] Vote on no-open-core / not-aligned-with-mission for Poppy

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Feb 10 08:27:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

As discussed at the meeting yesterday, I posted a noop change so that we
can use Gerrit to vote early on the no-open-core /
not-aligned-with-mission side of the Poppy candidacy:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/278247/

That should hopefully let us discuss and asynchronously vote and not
have to wait two weeks for the next TC meeting with sufficient
attendance to make progress on this.

The Feb 16 TC meeting will be skipped and our next regular meeting will
happen on Feb 23. Please comment on the formal-vote reviews and the
openstack-dev ML in the mean time !