[openstack-tc] Meeting to review cross-project track proposals

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Oct 12 15:48:33 UTC 2015

On 10/12/2015 10:11 AM, Flavio Percoco wrote:
> On 07/10/15 20:16 +0900, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> On Monday October, 12th, we'll be holding a meeting to review the
>> proposed sessions for the cross-project track. As a reminder, the
>> proposal period ends on this friday (October 9th) and they went to
>> odsreg[0].
>>
>> The meeting will be hold at the *same* time as the TC meeting. That is
>> 20:00 UTC. This slot seems to be the one that welcomes more folks.
>>
>> See you all there,
>> Flavio
>>
>> [0] http://odsreg.openstack.org/
>
> I've added all the sessions to this etherpad[0] with +1/-1 lines to
> vote. We'll be going through those later today and It'd be really
> great if you could dedicate some time to comment and vote before the
> meeting.

+1/-1 is typically not enough to express the kind of range of views on
these. We used a -3 -> +3 model a couple of cycles ago that worked
really well to establish where the cut line should be.

I'm tweaking the formatting to make it a little easier to see where
things start and end.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague