[openstack-tc] Meeting to review cross-project track proposals

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 14:11:03 UTC 2015

On 07/10/15 20:16 +0900, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>On Monday October, 12th, we'll be holding a meeting to review the
>proposed sessions for the cross-project track. As a reminder, the
>proposal period ends on this friday (October 9th) and they went to
>odsreg[0].
>
>The meeting will be hold at the *same* time as the TC meeting. That is
>20:00 UTC. This slot seems to be the one that welcomes more folks.
>
>See you all there,
>Flavio
>
>[0] http://odsreg.openstack.org/

I've added all the sessions to this etherpad[0] with +1/-1 lines to
vote. We'll be going through those later today and It'd be really
great if you could dedicate some time to comment and vote before the
meeting.

We'll be meeting in #openstack-meeting-3 as the other meeting channels
are taken during this slot.

See you all in a bit,
Flavio

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-cross-project-session-planning

P.D: The meeting is at 5am my time, if you don't see me around don't
wait for me. I'll join as soon as possible.

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco